A place to eat

Hi FAU Bloggers:
One of my favourite places to eat in Santiago is Ram Salaam, an Indian restaurant in Santa Isabel between Condell and Italia. It's 100% authentic and is extremely cheap for the quality. I like it because although the recipes are quite basic, they are wonderfully tasty. Another thing I like about Ram Salaam is the fact that it has many vegan options. I eat there at least once a month. I usually go with my wife but we often go with friends and always take visiting family there. Some people find it a little "grubby" but I love it. My favourite dishes are the lentil and mushroom dishes but they also offer other tasty options. The family who run the restaurant are from Northern Indian. They have 2 young children both of whom have been born since we have been regulars at the restaurant. The young children used to help in the restaurant but they went back to Indian with their mother last February. The father plans to stay here on his own for 2 or 3 years. 

Mainly we enjoy going to this restaurant because the food is good, fairly health and cheap:)



Write about a place you like to go to eat in Santiago.
Say:
Where it is,
How often you go,
Who you go with,

What you know about the place,

Why you like it.

What dishes you like,



Try to write about 200 words. Write a comment on your teachers' and 3 classmates blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

A Photograph that brings back happy memories

A Television Programme